Papers should be submitted electronically as PDF, using the Springer LNCS style (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs) to the conference submission website
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 5 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see Author's kit section).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.